Based in Melbourne, Australia
Press / Business Contact:
9 Little Oxford Street
Collingwood VIC 3184
+61 (4) 31 742 778
DescriptionKumobius is a 3 person Australian game studio created by brothers Tom and James Greenaway with the incredible Ivan Neeson.
Founded in 2011 Kumobius is known for their great mobile games and smart game jam games. Bean's Quest and Time Surfer are critically acclaimed mobile titles available on iOS and Android -- both being selected for the PAX East Indie Showcase two years in a row. Their 2012 game jam game "Omelette Boris" won the local Melbourne Global Game Jam competition.Duet - a "hex-like"
After releasing the final version of Bean's Quest to iOS and Android in 2012, Kumobius began prototyping new ideas. One of them being Duet -- originally a game about two astronauts lost in space. However, the first version felt too close to Super Hexagon and the team put Duet on the backburner after coming up with Time Surfer. With Time Surfer released in 2013, Kumobius dusted off Duet and began experimenting with new features and polishing the game in a new direction.
There are far more images available for Kumobius, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "PAX Australia Indie Showcase" - Duet, July, 2013
- "Freeplay Best Design Finalist" - Duet, September, 2013
- "Freeplay Best Audio Finalist" - Duet, September, 2013
- "Freeplay Technical Innovation Finalist" - Time Surfer, September, 2013
- "PAX East Indie Showcase" - Time Surfer, April, 2013
- "Freeplay Best Design Honourable Mention" - Bean's Quest, September, 2013
- "PAX East Indie Showcase" - Bean's Quest, April, 2012
- "Global Game Jam - Best Game" - Omelette Boris, January, 2012
Team & Repeating