Based in Melbourne, Australia
January 7th 2015
Apple App Store
|App Store||Free with IAP|
DescriptionBasket Fall is a completely off-the-wall simulation of Basketball. Imagine playing basketball with a rope, the rope swings from the ceiling, tap it to release the ball and aim for a hoop. It sounds simple but it can get surprisingly tricky -- moving hoops, different swing speeds, spike balls, pinball bumpers, walls of spikes!
- Simple one tap gameplay. Just tap anywhere to cut the rope and aim for the goal.
- Over 30 themes to unlock -- a golden ring for a volcano, a game of NFL, a coconut for a yogi, fish for penguins, aliens for black holes and game cartridge for a console.
- Bonus points for various tricks -- ricochets, swishes, combinations, quick shots and more.
- Incredible backwards compatibility -- iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+
- iCloud, Game Center leaderboards and in-game friend scores.
- An incredible soundscape -- the game contains over 400 unique audio samples for a truly immersive experience!
Awards & Recognition
Kumobius is a 3 person Australian game studio created by brothers Tom and James Greenaway with the incredible Ivan Neeson.
More information on Kumobius, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Basket Fall Credits