Based in Melbourne, Australia
December 4th 2014
Apple App Store
DescriptionBean Dreams is a deceptively simple platformer. Players are given an intuitive interface keeps you in complete control while all-new game features, gorgeous retina graphics, funky music and 78 stages will bounce you to new heights!
HistoryPenny Arcade described the original Bean’s Quest as “an iOS platformer that actually works”, with the foundations of a perfect mobile platformer established in the original we decided to refine the game experience even further.
- A platformer perfected for touch devices.
- New "Ninja Boots" power-up enables classic wall jumping and wall climbing!
- New chili power-up enables a flamey mid-air attack so you can feel like a badass chili bean.
- Slippery slides, razor-sharp fans and pneumatic tubes.
- 78 stages over 13 unique worlds.
- Every stage has a Jump Par. Similar to golf except we count your jumps.
- Unforgetable chiptune soundtrack from Flashygoodness.
- Insane backwards compatibility runs at 60fps on iPad 1 and iPhone 3GS.
- The cutest axolotls you have ever seen or will ever see.
Ninja Boots - Version 2.0 - Update Trailer YouTube
Chinese New Year - Version 1.5 - Update Trailer YouTube
Launch Trailer YouTube
Launch Trailer Vimeo
Awards & Recognition
Kumobius is a 3 person Australian game studio created by brothers Tom and James Greenaway with the incredible Ivan Neeson.
More information on Kumobius, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Bean Dreams Credits
Music + SFX